A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re Olefins. Ammonia and Urea. (and perhaps a single malt or two too)

Hi WJB,

Sure, NP.

-- Ammonia (NH4) is a compound of Hydrogen and Nitrogen and has many industrial applications. Turquoise Hydrogen is being produced by the ZCE (I'll call it reactor) process, Nitrogen is the most abundant gas in our atmosphere. Marry the two and you have green ammonia. It'll be a marriage made in heaven.

-- Urea (as a fertiliser) is a compound of Nitrogen, Hydrogen and Carbon. Methane is CH4, but its a GHG. If Pyro can combine Methane, Nitrogen and Hydrogen to make green Urea, it'll not just be a marriage made in heaven, it'll be a marriage made in Valhalla.

-- C2H5OH is the formula for alcohol. I was just joking here. You cannot synthesise it into single malt. If you could, thousands of Scotsmen from the Isle of Skye, wearing all kinds of tartan kilts and brandishing broken bottles of Talisker as weapons, would descend upon Pyro and seek vengeance. But then, on the other hand Pyro's stock price would instantly equal Tesla's or Apple's.

(Interestingly, Urea was first synthesised by a German just prior to WWII. The idea was to make it into fertiliser, but ended up being made converted into explosives and gunpowder instead. But drink enough single malt and you could make enough fertiliser to green your lawn yourself. Just dont let the neighbours see you :-) )

Come to Vancouver and I'll buy you a dram or three.

Brgds,

A-G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply