A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter, you have indicated that you will be providing a business update which I am sure will be greatly appreciated by all. My question is will this update include what is happening in regards to the Airscience acquisition or Pyro Green Gas as it is now known? Airscience was partnered with Glauber Equipment to form Gas RNG Systems, can you say if this partnership is still active?  Gas RNG Systems (biogasworld.com)  My research indicates that Airscience and Gas RNG Systems were involved in multiple RNG projects in the US and Canada with multiple companies, some of them quite large. Will you be updating who you are involved with in RNG projects and be announcing future RNG projects as they are signed? Airscience was involved in projects in Italy as well through BiogasMetano possibly other companies as well, can you update these relationships? We of course also have the relationship in India with Tata Steel which you did announce. It would be great to include current relationships of Pyro Green Gas and projects you are involved with through PGG. Thanks Peter to you and your entire team for all of your success and this opportunity for a great investment!     

New Message
Please login to post a reply