A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Today in the Netherlands we had this press release by Tata steel:

Tata Steel takes first step for largest environmental installation in its history

25-03-2022

We have signed a contract with one of the main contractors for the realization of the dedusting and DeNOx installation at the Pellet factory. With this we are taking an important step in the implementation of the Roadmap Plus improvement program to quickly reduce the impact on the living environment. The new high-tech environmental installation, with a total investment of 200 million euros, will result in 80 percent less emissions of lead, heavy metals and dust at the Pellet factory next year compared to 2019.

The new environmental installation at the Pelletfabriek, where the raw materials are made for the production of liquid pig iron, consists of two parts: a dedusting installation and a DeNOx installation. It is the largest and most extensive environmental installation in history. approximately 180 meters long and 90 meters at the highest point.

I live in the region where Tata Steel is situated

Therefore I would like to thank you for helping clearing the sky in the region!

My question:  wil Pyro green- gas alsof have part in the DeNOx installatie?

https://omgeving.tatasteel.nl/nieuws/2022/tata-steel-zet-eerste-stap-voor-grootste-milieu-installatie-uit-haar-geschiedenis.html

Mar 31, 2022 06:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply