A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: PyroGenesis Provides Corporate Update on Aluminum Business Line

Great press release. Interesting timing given the last press release on sales. I suppose it speaks for itself. As was noted on another board, breaking this press release up to get more milege out of it/them may have been an interesting dynamic. I suppose the phrase "beggars can't be choosey" may apply here.  The optics of multiple press releases may have raised some eyebrows given the last press release on said share sales.  Arguably you can't win for losing and as is said in the "Garden Party", ya can't please everyone so you've got to... please  yourself."

Just a curious question with regards to the press release delays in the statement below... 

"Potential New Contract 1

The Company has announced previously that it is bidding on an up-stream opportunity, valued at approximately $40MM. This process is plasma based, and not only reduces GHG, but it also appears to be cheaper than alternate technologies.

Also mentioned previously, the bid process was experiencing delays, and this has continued, primarily relative to a change in personnel on the potential customer’s end, and other administrative tie-ups that are beyond the control of The Company. The bid process is being administered by a 3 rd party global engineering firm, who has kept both the name of the potential customer, and the country in which they are located, confidential from bidders.

PyroGenesis is still in the running for this bid, but it is not yet known when it could be concluded."

Giving the benefit of the doubt for the needed obfuscation, I just wanted to ask.. 

Is any of the element of the above due to Geo-Political reasons as it pertains to two global states in a quasi trade dispute being out of either entities conrol ? I am asking the question in this way so as to not ask the customer Governmental state..

Steve for you, I note the non-response on my post of aggregated failure to deliver sales which are far more damaging than short sales exponentially as it amounts to counterfieting. Before you took the position, I also noted your multiple nothing to see here approach posts on the matter of the 56 million share day Dec 27. 

Given that, we should not expect anymore press releases complaining about short selling. 

Onward we grow and press releases such as these ALONG with the sale advancement of the company's verticals should curtail the Failure to Delivers/Counterfeiting of this equity.. one can hope.. 

I will continue tracking, of that I can assure you. I am not a fan of these A-Holes in the market F'ing with my investment. 
I wish you felt the same. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply