A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I didn't just hold on to my core position while the stock went up last year I traded the stock and was able to make enough to pay off the cost of my core position of 10,000 shares that I will hang on to as it is costing me nothing. 

I retired at 61 and with my investments in dividend stocks have quite a nice monthly income. Did I want to become rich overnight, of course still do. But that rarely happens. You just need to do your DD, and not panic. Sometimes you make a poor decision rather than getting in deeper sell and move on.

For those who have bought into PYR to become rich overnight sorry it hasn't worked out for you. You need to decide what you are going to do. Will you take the cash from selling out your position and chase something else you were told on Youtube was going to be hot. Or will you look fully over what has happened the last two years and see PYR is not alone and the technology is sound to move the company forward and decide to hold. It's your move and yours alone and once you have made your decision take responcibility and quit blaming others for the decisions you made. Good luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply