A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. McCormick, thought you might want to correct your statement below from "CEO.CA" as I understand the competition's process... They do not process the dross on site BECAUSE of the contamination issue. 

Past press releases indicate it is shipped off site for this very reason. It adds to the stranded costs of recovery for those using rotary kilns with salt.. They must transport it out adding to the cost and the contamination/mitigation issue.. 

Marketing the necessary diesel fuel in the trucks transporting the dross and waste as well the contaminate issue would make a great video.. 

This is what makes PyroGenesis' process all the MORE attractive..

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

@MidtownGuy it's about the recovery rate @googlesvancouver . While there are numerous other dross recovery companies out there, I believe all use the rotary salt process, and PYR's Drosrite approach recovers about 98% of the recoverable metal in the dross, while the others can only recover 75-80%. While also being salt-free, which is very key. Salt is a big time contaminant to aluminum, so there's always a risk of messing up what you've processed and/or contaminating other areas of the factory. Being salt-free allows Drosrite to be pretty much anywhere in the factory without worry of any salt leech. Also no salt-cakes are formed, which would normally have to be stored or landfilled, and those babies are hazardous

New Message
Please login to post a reply