A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Team at PYR, Given that the US has officially allocated 5 Billion dollars for PFAS protections it would seem prudent to hire a lobbying firm or in some way directly lobby within DC and states environmental departments to gain contracts for PFAS remediation. Perhaps this is already occuring, but given the $$ available to be spent and PYR's unique solution, it would seem that this is an enormous and present opportunity for the company. I've read article about PFAS "filters" costing 500K each, but nowhere do I see any articles discussing PYR's systems which actually destroy the chemicals as I understand it. A contract or 2 on these systems utilizing the EPA funds and some postitive press and we could be beyond any of our expectations share price wise. Thank you for all you do, never sold, still adding after all these years!

EPA Announces New Drinking Water Health Advisories for PFAS Chemicals, $1 Billion in Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Funding to Strengthen Health Protections | US EPA

New Message
Please login to post a reply