A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: LKAB transition from pellets in favor of hydrogen-reduced sponge iron

MTG, I've been going through the links you recomended and not only are you right about pellets still being the starting point, there is a much clearer explanation on the HYBRIT specific site than there is on the LKAB site.

Here is the specific link for the fossil-free pellets page: https://www.hybritdevelopment.se/en/a-fossil-free-development/fossilfree-pelletproduction/

IN THE EMBEDDED VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAGE THEY MENTION PLASMA experiments -- in the present tense (conceptually alongside their biofuel experiments). At 5:21 of the video, seconds before the end, they talk about plasma and even offer a tantalizing partial image of what may be the plasma process in action. The image goes from a very "flamey" flame (presumably from a fuel) to a very different looking hot gas (could be from the plama torch??). Voiceover is in Swedish, but it's subtitled.

Is this Client C? Honestly, I don't care if its C or D or E or Z.... I just love that this group is working on this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply