A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Aug 18, 2022 10:01PM
Aug 18, 2022 11:51PM

Aug 19, 2022 08:33AM

Instead of all the speculation why not just ask the CEO of the company who moderates this forum. That is the entire point of this site

He  has sworn in his form 45 

"iii) controls 4,904,657 common shares beneficially owned by Fiducie de Crdit Mellon Trust (a trust of which he is a trustee, executive officer and beneficiary),

Mr Pascali can you confirm how many shares you will be selling. I believe since April you've disposed of 2.3 million plus  the 800,000 you just announced. Would it be a realistic assumption that the sales will continue for the forceable future. 

Additionally can you confirm my understanding that under the new incentive program approved June 21st  you can issue 17 million shares this year on top of outstanding warrants and options which I believe is additional 18 million. Please confirm the maximum number of shares possible in the next 12 months under the incentive program and outstanding warrants  and options

Aug 20, 2022 11:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply