A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter

I apologize I couldn't get my question posted in time for the Q&A. Things have been a bit rough over here. Well rough for me. Just the other day I saw my doctor, I told him I was feeling a bit down and depressed. He prescribed me a bottle of sleeping pills. I said "what are these for?". He told me to "take one whenever I wake up". I tell ya..

My question relates to an interview (maybe press release?) where you discussed Iron ore torches and the duration of the contracts regarding parts and services. I believe you mentioned these service contracts were typically greater than 10years (I seem to recall 15-20years?) And during your talks with Client A you put a cap of around 10years. Is this having any impact on how fast or slow the iron ore companies are adopting pyrogenesis plasma torches? Meaning, are these iron ore companies locked into these long contracts with their current suppliers who, I assume, are not so willing to cancel these contracts because of the revenue loss? Has this come up in any conversation you have had with client A B C? I understand these iron ore companies have significant cash on hand, so buying out these contracts may or may not be of any issue to them. That of course is assuming the other party is indeed willing to be bought out. Just something I have been thinking about, curious if you can comment. 

Thanks,

PteRoy

New Message
Please login to post a reply