A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

Since  the contract for the destruction of  PFAs was suspended and discontinued which would have made a nice division of Pyro for cleaning up the planet. Since its termination Pyro engineers have a little more time on they hands. I was thinking there is a non profit organization called The Ocean Clean up that trying to rid the oceans of plastic and i thought this might be a great opportunity and cause to get involved in. the organization basically targets, captures, extracts and then recycles the plastic, but i know not all plastics and things floating in the ocean is recyclable. wouldn't it be amazing if Pyros waste to energy unit were installed on their boats negating the for the boats to come in and unload. they could stay at sea for longer periods destroing more plastic. just a thought. what do you guys think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply