A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Thank you for the reply. Your thoughtful answer does help.

One of the things that hit me about the piece was just how massive the opportunities will be in helping U.S. mining and metals companies (and companies in countries with free trade agreements with the U.S., like Canada) to bring forth new supplies of metals and new processes that help the energy transition. I imagine Pyrogenesis as a key vendor to mining/metals companies in the way that a Magna is a key vendor to Ford and GM -- with the difference that Pyrogenesis has multiple industries to be the "Magna" in.

Of course, even as your strategy is to develop clients who can make a "go" decision in the board room, the clients may find themselves working at the pace of governmental decision making processes. So, I appreciate the reminder of your smart diversification of business lines. And thanks for the reminder about the company's ability to move resources around to where the commercial heat is. You've mentioned this nimbleness in interviews, but it's good to hear it again.

Continued good wishes to you and colleagues on executing slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

(And in honor of sticking to your knitting, the next time you add a product to the swag store consider making it a knitted tie.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply