A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

I just wanted to say that I have been invested in Pyrogenesis since December 2020, and went through all the ups during Jan-Feb 2021, and downs until recent. After doing so much DD that I possibly can about your amazing company, I am proud to say that I have been bullish on PYR and will continue to support your company through eveyrthing you go through. The pyrogenesis that I got to know December 2020, is a completely different beast 2 years later, December 2022.

There are many investors out there that invest with emotion, don't understand the dynamics of the market and how events play out, but one thing I have been believing in, and one phrase you and Jeff Besos especially love, is "Slow is smooth and smooth is fast" (3:00 minute mark)

"I Got Rich When I Understood This" | Jeff Bezos - YouTube

Cheers to amazing accomplishments up to today's date and many more to come in the coming year and years to come. I feel that the Pyrogenesis story only gets more interesting from here. 

To all, Know what you hold. Cheers, GLTA!

Trader1225

New Message
Please login to post a reply