A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Mellon Trust Jan. 3, 2024 NOI - ASDP 2,625,757 shares

hahahaha are you okay? again, up in the dead of the night posting about the automatic share disposition plan that every investor is aware of, the same one that has been going on for years and discussed ad nauseam ?

You should be careful, routine lack of sleep can lead to severe mental and physical health problems. This obsession over a "company you dont own but only are looking out for the investors" is going to hurt your health.

Either you are pathologically obsessed, or you have a sinister plans with financial goal to benefit you and your equally sick friends. I hope it brings you comfort to know that 99.99% of investors pity your sorry excuse for a 'honest hardworking man just looking out for investors of this company because they are too stupid to look after their OWN investment and need someone WITHOUT a stake in the company to explain to them simple DD'. Quotations added by myself, paraphrasing the sentiment you are trying to echo, also to indicate extreme sarcasm. I do not believe you are an honest man. Or woman.

if you are a sinister figure, good luck, may the best man win. I hope Peter takes you to the cleaners. And no, not for this post where you regurgitate SEDAR filings, but for the other hundreds of posts across multiple platforms constant bombardment of defamatory statements.

New Message
Please login to post a reply