Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

alot discuss this, one say 1Nkr, but there have been a posting on the norwegian stock site "hegnar" where they say it could go down to 7nkr if it goes under 11. cn$ is now 5,0846 this indicate oil goes down a little, so now it goes with the market, at the time it has been as low as 12,75, we think some resistance is at 12,50 and then 12 if panic. The market also punish QEC for saying it will buy shares in there firm and then not doing it, so if they dont I think it can go down to 11nkr and if under 10, well then the peoble with more than 100k will sell, these peoble have millions, just on the forum I'm in in denmark, some have more than 100 000, they say a few 100k:-) some trade in both markets, dont hope it comes to that. Also qec say they want to focus on utica, this is a two edge sword, cause they say 2 things, 1: they dont give much faith in the other places 2: they have faith that utica gives full value, so it makes some uncertancies(dont know how to spell that).

Personally I think they want to come with some big figures from utica, but dont know, just I think it's like thier baby. Anywhay we get exitement for all the money:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply