Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Capitulation

posted on Aug 15, 2008 05:09AM

Today is going to be a day when certain investors are going to be forced to liquidate part of thier positions. RSI for the stock is very low and fear is taking over. Large sell orders were seen on level II early thi morning.

Where will the botom be? I do not think that we will go below 2$ as this will cause QEC to lose its ability to be margined. Looking in Oslo, down over 10% again, which will make for a 5th straight down day.

Why has the market turned for the worse? The decrease in value of natural gas is an influence; however, I feel that some have decided to pull their money out of this until results from Quebec are known. Sure manipulation has some influence, but fear and panic are much worse.

The value of this company based on land price alone should be justifying a higher share price. We have drilling results scheduled for next month (most likely positive). We have two large caps investing large amounts in the shale play. Why the negative sentiment?

I personally feel that I have missed my exit point, and selling at these levels is just plain foolhardy. Many people bought in at or around the pp (4.70) only to see 50% or more of their investment disapear in a short period of time.

If you are not being forced to sell your shares, seriously look at why you are seeling them. The reason for the investment into this stock more than likely has not changed (if you invested long term). If you evaluated that the company was worth 4.70 two months ago, it should be a much better buy now (50% off).

New Message
Please login to post a reply