Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

again my 12/24/2008 SP of $1.50 is not because I don't believe in QEC...I do....its the wreck around the world....hijacking.....big 3....financial markets....same old congress.....do nothing....pay-off the rich that failed us all....the greed...insiders..shorts.....and.Obama has no idea what to do.....he was expecting to spend big time and transfser the wealth....well there is little wealth left....the US is the biggest deptor nation.....we are being bought out.....the big 3 don't have a plan...never did....they still believe in big blocks and hourse power...bigger is better...old school....as painful as bankruptcy is....it must start there...else its just more handouts......back to QEC...the next issue for Forest/Talisman is timing.(...news buys nothing during a disaster )...and if the market and/or other new disasters....and there will be for sure....look at CitiGroup.......and the fundamentals...rules have yet to change....it takes time....we will bounce around....some will play us short/long and in between....the serious move requires the market to be ready to rebound....

New Message
Please login to post a reply