Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Jun 12, 2009 03:25AM

Hey guys,

I just asked some questions to Anela, and I got the answers so I wanted to share them with you all. In regards to the A-5 shale well that initially got 10mmcf/d, then went to 5mmcf/d...it's on production right now at 1.5mmcf/d...and that's clearly been at least at a couple months. So that's a pretty good well for our first one with our new shale knowledge applied to the program. Can't wait to see what else will be done. The well is currently shut in she said because of a major restoration of the local processing plant, but will be back on production next month.

Oh, and the shareholders right plan was ratified at the AGM with an 85% approval.

Anywho, just thought I'd add that in there being that on top of Quebec, we could have something major with the BC acerages as well. I know there has been a lot of talk about other properties not being worth much. But if we can put on wells at 1.5mmcf/d+ sustained, then I have a good feeling we could do better as time goes on and the resource recoverable could be a pretty good one.

Take care guys,

Rocco

PS Welcome to all our new boardmembers...look forward to seeing you guys on the boards. BCQEC, thanks for the stock challenge and keeping track...adds some excitement to the boards!

New Message
Please login to post a reply