Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Pokecheck: great post from the ground position. Nice to have someone in the Fort. Much appreciated. I have the same opinion that QEC as a bit player comes well respected but is as you say a bit player. Encana, IOL, Quicksilver et al are going to make the HRB move and with the assistance of the BC gov't it will be even quicker because as you pointed out the area is not well connected like the QC lowlands and its local infastructure. Spent some time in the sour gas fields of Rainbow Lake and Zama plus the Fort so I understand what you are saying.The west has this thing about making mega projects happen, something you don't see here in the east... And that brings up another point...will the QC lowlands be overshadowed by the HRB seeing as the HRB appears at this time to be much larger and the current hype appears to be on developing it more than the QC lowlands. Only time will tell if QEC actually pays out or fades away as a one trick pony on a ride that was overshadowed by opportunity elsewhere. I truly hope it does succeed. Keep us posted about the latest developments in the interior.

New Message
Please login to post a reply