Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Another great post Rocco. I do agree although after reading my note again it appeared as though I was not very positive with QEC. I should clarify this...I am very positive with the Quebec lowlands play and in partciluar QEC's position. They aren't as impactful in the HRB. As a friend at the gym pointed out to me today and as you have also highlighted...they have the nearby market, the already developed infrastrucure and a very willing gov't...add to that the higher cost of purchasing and transporting gas to Quebec from the west or U.S.A. then it becomes a not brainer. I think my point was more along the lines that the west is use to the big game and big players and the focus has always been on the fields of Alberta so it would overshadow the QC lowlands from a media perspective. That is not a bad thing. It is just where the players have typically focused and by players I also include investors, brokers and financers. QEC will do fine and I don't expect them to shut in this field once it is proven. What do you know about the play on the Magdeline Islands? That could also be interesting. Looking forward to more posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply