Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: Binnion is going to be on BNN, 9.40 MST is 11:40 EST

Inceptus. From what I get out of this txt, Forest is thinking about tax and royalties:

A portion of our other capital for Canada is Fort Quebec. We will be shooting seismic as soon as the snow clears in advance of our next horizontal well. The excellent data point that was just released from an industry world further, demonstrates the evolution of horizontal technology applications in shale-place particularly here. We were the first mover in this plant and just as others have gone to school on our work we now have the opportunity to do the same. As we said earlier, our large acreage position in Quebec has excellent term, a favorable royalty and tax regime and this combined with a premium gas market results in an enviable position for Forest.

It's from this(posted by Life) : http://seekingalpha.com/article/190256-forest-oil-corporation-q4-2009-earnings-call-transcript?source=yahoo&page=-1

1 cdn pullback I think is too much, but ok we will go up again(my thoughts about some investmentbanks I better not write:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply