Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Also, that one broker was pretty shady in how the conducted the target prices and the lies they said. Read the reports before. I didn't know about this other broker.

Here is the thing. The huge large brokerages in Norway didn't change their outlooks, and QEC still has these as recommendations:

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/analyst?symbol=QEC.TO

Frankly no Canadian firm has even come out and said anything in regards to the matter. That firm was pure shade the way they conducted themselves and it's nothing but a ploy to get in cheap.

Volume isn't even high anymore, as there is nobody that is looking to sell. Frankly the drop doesn't surprise me as Norway likes to jump on analyst ratings (no matter how small or big the firms is) right away. Canada doesn't do things the same as Norway in terms of analysts etc. QEC went up the day the Talisman conference call was happening, and the next day it was fine. Only Norway was the one to mess it up.

Our triggers are the BAPE report, and then two horizontals by Talisman (followed by whatever they decide to do after those results)...followed by 3 horizontals by Canbrium, and Lone Pine saying they will deploy a rig in the second half (they have done some rock studying with a well drill recently). I'm not too sure, but a single rig can drill quite a few wells in 6 months time and seeing as how one of their largest holdings is Quebec, you can be sure they'll be going hard on it.

Also, if you read that report Lone Pine released on their properties in my other posts (it's a link)...they also said that they want to use longer horizontals and more fracs on top of what was used before. QEC has all the drill and frac data from Talisman, which they can now share with Lone Pine so that their learning curve really increases in the matter. I am excited about this company because they call the shots, it's part of Forest, but this is strictly Canadian operations and Forest USA doesn't call the shots. These guys will even have their own shares listed...this is perfect because they'll be wanting to go in and attack their properties to grow, and Quebec is one of their biggest if not biggest play.

Imho though Johnson, everyone is waiting to get the go ahead from the government and see some competitive royalties and incentives before they rush ahead. Number, they need to be respectful, because a drilling announcement or plans before BAPE would be political suicide in terms of showing respect to the process and people. Second, I know gas prices don't mean much and we are only exploring, Mr Manzoni of Talisman said, a solid fiscal regime (ie. royalties) will open up the utica for development. It's all about dollars, and they want to see some sweetners...and frankly with the debt clock running for Quebec and their huge money problems, they will be sure to get this thing up and running and give the companies something to roll with.

Rocco

New Message
Please login to post a reply