Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi, Johnson! I remember to have read, that low NG-prices right now have no influence, Infact, the dont want to wait untill the prices have come up, cause then they will be a little late. No, they want to be infront of the high prices. They want to be ready. So, this danish guy has no guidance. BAPE, the regulation, royalties is the important things.

It would have been nice if we could have stayed above the 10NOK mark, but just wait and see, cause when ABG Sundal thinks the share-price have butommed and it begins to rise, you will see them buy. It has been easy before to look their buy: 800 000 shares or 1mill the same day. I look forward to see how they do it this time. They will be nervous:) cause they know that U.S. second largest gas producer Chesapeake Energy and manny other NG companies has stoppod drilling NG, they now drill liquids=LNG&oil (read the postings here, they are reliable and holds much info), so this is good for smaller E&P and NG-price could go up ealier than most think. An other thing is that qec is close to markets, we have clean NG, gets 0,5-1$ above nymex. I think TLM said that they can have break even at 4$ or 3,5 to 4$.

You write long leasing contracts. What about the tax-cuts for wells that has been drilled before 2012? Anyone?

Ok, maybe there will come new guidance, cause I understand that quebec want to draw companies to the privince.

New Message
Please login to post a reply