Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Jan 22, 2011 10:59AM

Inceptus,

I greatly appreciate those very kind words my friend. You know what no apology is needed, but I was thrown off by it. I mean who are we trying to pump, the 10 regulars on this board that are very educated enough to make their own choices. What people want to do with their money is up to them of course. We control nothing in regards to sp or anything...not in a drop in the bucket.

I love this board because of the great information that gets passed on, nothing more. Calling it entertaining...I mean I don't there is a regular on this board that wouldn't take offense to that. Everytime I call QEC or learn of something, I rush right to this board to share it with all of you. That's something I do on my own in taking the time to call the company or email, and I really don't have to share with anyone...but I do with you guys because we've been friends on this board through thick and thin for many years now.

If Fog doesn't want to hear it, then maybe he should just stay away from the boards. Or maybe he didn't mean it like that, but I think he did. I get the frustration sometimes, but either take the information on here, or just skip my comments right, fairly easy. There have been some solid articles this morning that were written in regards to what was said yesterday and gives a nice clear picture of it all which supports industry, but I didn't bother posting on here because if it doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore, then why bother.

I'm super busy in my career, but I still won't neglect this board during the day if I have time to post, it means a lot to me to post here and learn new things etc.

Anyway, I'll still be here, but after years of putting tons into this and getting comments like that just upset me...I mean it's nothing huge, but I got better things to do then to post if that's what it means to some you know.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words Inceptus. I still will be looking forward to the Vancouver trip and some well earned good times.

Enjoy the weekend boys,

Rocco

Jan 22, 2011 11:50AM

Jan 22, 2011 11:28PM

Jan 23, 2011 04:01AM

Jan 23, 2011 03:09PM

Jan 23, 2011 05:36PM

Jan 23, 2011 06:14PM

Jan 23, 2011 06:40PM

Jan 23, 2011 06:42PM

Jan 23, 2011 06:53PM

Jan 24, 2011 01:57AM