Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Expeter my protest will be as stated not to long ago.

The next time the newspaper LA PRESSE (Charles Cote) bashes shale gas I will cancel my

subcription. I will also tell LA PRESSE that I intend to communicate with a few advertisers

To tell them how bias the paer is and I cannot support this. Well the next time is this

this morning Charles Cote rides again with a poll done for the Reseau the Ingenieurs du

Quebec (Quebec Ingeneers Association). This is the last straw for me. It might take a few

days to stop the paper cause its paid in advance but this is it. The sooner the better.

On the Montreal radio 98.5 last friday Isabelle Marechal and Scott McKay (official critic

mining for the opposition) The man has a Master in environmental science and has

worked for a co. dealing in the treatment of used water. Anyway they were ranting

about how they do not know the composition of fracking chemicals and bla bla bla.

Last niht I sent to Isabell Marechal the post from Mike's blog where he says the

chemical list is on QUESTERRE'S site for the past year. I will also call the radio

station and tell them the station is on ignore. Clearly she is ignorant and she has

proved that many times and he has a political agenda. So far it is the only way I can

protest. I am open to suggestions.

Long and strong

GLTA

Canuck44

New Message
Please login to post a reply