Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Thank you, Canuck44. I read your posting. Yes, it sound to me like they want to drag this on and on.

The two wells that TLM has to drill this year, I belive they are still on track? What about the 6 wells, they got a speciell permission or a certificate to. These:

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/environnement/dossiers/gaz-de-schiste/201010/14/01-4332290-gaz-de-schiste-six-puits-autorises-dun-coup.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have just read thisone from today, about the ingenieurs. He writes that 15000 members was invited, but only 2135 responded validlyand and he states that it includes almost all of the 59,000 engineers in Quebec and says it's not a bias. I think this is too much, they take 2135 out of 59000 or even if it is 15000 (2135:15000=0,1423, ok then you have to multiply by 100, then you get 14,23%, right? This is not a fair or reasionable persentage to get anything from, well only that they bias and mislead.

Does he want to join a political party? If he do, then you could use this. That they try to use this in a campain and that's why they do it.

But just this that they keep on writing these things, it makes people unsertain, I think and for sure they like this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply