Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Heltfeil,

This post is beyond amazing. I wish I could recommend it a million times. You answered my question and it was something that I was leaning towards, but wasn't sure.

You are right, most think the industry wants to operate under no regulations...this is competely the opposite and something Anela told me again. They love to have regulations in place, that way they'll know EXACTLY what to do and what the full rules will be...abiding by them isn't the hard part, they do that for all jurisidictions they operate in anyway...what is a hard part is not having any and then being critisized for following rules that are similar to Alberta. In a place with no history or regulations, it puts them in a tight place...which is why they were taken back when people made a huge deal over minor leaks considered normal in Alberta or BC...again, regulations are needed that would address these issues!

Seriously I wish I could comment on all your points, but I'm just going to read again and soak in the wisdom :).

Rocco

New Message
Please login to post a reply