New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Dear PB22..... do you see that you have smothered the site with 5 posts already just on Agoracom, driven off anyone who posts in favor for months and most likely writing as fast as possible to post another hate note....My God.... it's Saturday.... do you have anything to do all day other than attack...attack....attackk.... do you have a family?.... do you have a girlfriend?.... do you have a pet that loves you? ......LOL.....why do you feel emotionally attached to LLSR to spend your Saturday attacking anyone who posts on either iHub or Agoracom.... with NO share position?..... you can not be a happy person...you just can't.... and that is sad.

Moving on: A Barite Report based on CY2010

http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/mcs/2011/mcs2011.pdf ....pages 24/25

1. The USA produced 670K of barite in 2010 from 4 major mines in Nevada that was shipped within a 5 state region of Nevada for the gas sector....no USA produced barite was used in the Gulf of Mexico.... home to over 2000 active rigs.

2. China (3.6M tons) + India (1M tons) + Morroco (460K tons) are the dominate bulk barite providers in 2010. The price pressures at that time were seasonal based (rain/flooding). (subscribe to a free trail of Industrial Minerals to get their March Barite Price Report) Since Sept 2011, the prices have risen by 48% (from $97/ton to $144/ton)...while there are continued seasonal issues (how many monsoons/year hit these targets?), the new price trends are supply/demand based..... as long as there is a world-wide demand for oil/gas... with China and India scooping up every ounce of new capacity continually short of their needs, there will be a demand for barite with continued price increases... the entire mineral sector is seeing a 10 year growth cycle in their sector.... barite will rise with the mineral sector and rise with the demand for oil/gas.

3. The key to economically mining barite is primarily based on how close the mine is to a given port and if there is a railroad structure nearby the mine. China/India mines are relatively close to a port.... Dodge Mine is close to the port in Beira, Mozambique. Look at Russia.... they produced 65K tons but is a top 5 country for proven reserves at 12M tons.... the majority of these mines are not economically viable due to their distance to a port. Now let's apply to Dodge Mine:

a). Labor rate in Zimbabwe is lower than China/India..... so lower labor costs✔

b). 100% recoverable verses Nevada Mines that are less than 50% recoverable...✔

c). Hydrothermal barite deposits that equates to a large percentage of pure barium sulfate....most likely all grades of Dodge Mine hydrothermal barite deposits exceed the API specification of 4.2 g/cm3.... Bulk API currently sells for $144/ton...refer to Industrial Minerals. Pure Barium sulfate (4.5 g/cm3) goes for $225/ton in the paint industry and $167/ton in the automotive industry.... Dodge Mine has the mix to support high end users ✔

d). Dodge Mine (Shamva, Zimbabwe) is approximately 190 miles to the port in Beira, Mozambique... high grade barite source is near a port similar to China/India✔

e). There is an established rail line from Harara to the port at Beira... low cost transportation✔

f). FOB Beira compared to FOB China is approximately 10 days closer by ship to the Gulf of Mexico...... shorter travel distance = lower cost to the barite player✔

g). Hydrothermal barite deposits are 100% recoverable requiring standard open pit mining operations..... there is no other cheaper combinations for mining costs.... lower labor rate, 100% recoverable and open pit, lower cost mining technology.... mining costs in favor of Dodge Mine✔

h). How many tons of proven barite reserves are at Dodge Mine with their 623 hectares? Growing the property size from the original Dodge Mine at 123 hecatares to 623 hectares. The smallest mountian on Dodge Mine was partially drilled in 1966 identifying 1M tons of barite ( I am always speaking in proven + inferred reserves for this journey and you need proven reserves to bank as an asset).....less than 1/2 the mountain drilled so let's just imagine another 1M tons on small mountain #1 (now at 2 tons).... now times 3 mountians gets us to 6M tons.... then times 4 to account moving from 123 hectares to 623 hectares (623/123 is 4)... we just ended the wild ride and got to 24M tons of barite!..... I'm laughing too.... not that there is 24M tons of barite at Dodge Mine.... but if at 8M, then the company will represent the #6 holder of reserves world-wide!...if just using the lowest commodity price of $144/ton with no further barite price increases, at 8M tons....the bankable barite asset alone to the shareholder's bottom line is over $1B......and ALL Dodge Mine hydrothermal mineral & metal assets were acquired for the shareholders for $433K + the pegging & registration for the mineral rights to the extra 500 hectares reported with visible undocumented outcroppings...stay tuned!✔

Thanks given to PB22 for clarifying his actual quote "Looks like Alf gave himself 300,000,000 shares for free" then apologize discretely by saying it is only 1M free shares.."indicate that the preferred shares are convertible into common shares at a rate of 300 for 1."

Now let me get that dang fresh popcorn and coke.... looking forward to the movie starting soon..... can't wait to find out who the barite partners are in the oil & gas drilling sector, automotive sector and paint sector?.......can't wait to hear the results of the gravity mapping program..... how much barite, limestone, talc?.... what is in those dang wipespread occurences of gasson deposits?... is it copper, nickle and gold?... what is the value of the gold deposits on the property?.... is there a new mineral or metal yet to be identified?... it all starts with the gravity mapping program! Can't wait for the monthly core diamond drilling report pushing the probable reserves (from the gravity mapping) to proven reserves (that now becomes a bankable asset for all the shareholders!)..... just how high will both publicly trades companies jump once the quite period ends and the movie starts rolling?

Now everybody say,

Enlightened

New Message
Please login to post a reply