...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: ... events section now updated... Where's the $$$ coming from

I'm not big on fundamentals as most probably know....except perhaps in a contrarian way.  But regardless I saw some interesting posts on SH, the thrust of which I'll share here:

According to the MD&A released March 17th of this year.....it would appear the company is very close to being broke, tapped, nothing but lint in the wallet.   

http://sedar.com/GetFile.do?lang=EN&docClass=7&issuerNo=00019253&issuerType=03&projectNo=02596852&docId=4073670

Apparently the cash burn rate is in and around $3 million per month.....okay.  Then comes this:

"As at January 31, 2017, we had $4.9 million of cash, $5.4 million of trade and other payables, $1.0 million of accrued interest and were committed to pay $5.6 million for research and development and $0.8 million of lease obligations over the following twelve months..."

So that's less than $12 million as of the end of Jan....and if the burn rate of appx $3 million is continuing, then we're looking at having about $6 million if they're able to tap into the $5.4 million of trade and other payables and the $1 million of accrued interest.  If not.....then we're either at the wall or dang close, like a few baby steps away.

No commentary from me.....any thoughts anyone?

New Message
Please login to post a reply