...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: ... events section now updated... Where's the $$$ coming from

I'm not an accountant....Dad was but I'm not, in fact my grandfather was as well, so I've broken the family tradition.  Side note, my grandfather was my Dad's stepdad....so its not genetic.  I never met my actual grandfather, but I was told he was an electrician and a jack of all trades.  

Man do I ever like to digress, and its getting worse.....I'm getting old.  

But looking at the snippet I pulled from the recent MD&A.....things may not be as bleak I first painted them.  

"As at January 31, 2017, we had $4.9 million of cash, $5.4 million of trade and other payables, $1.0 million of accrued interest and were committed to pay $5.6 million for research and development and $0.8 million of lease obligations over the following twelve months..."

So as of Jan 31st just past they had obligations totalling $6.4 million.....however I have to wonder if that's a global figure. The $5.4 million of trade and other payables.....they may be able to use that (or some of it) to off set some of the $6.4 million in expenses coming up.  And then the $1 million of interest, that may or may not be liquid.....they may have to wait for a financial instrument to mature.  

In any case the way the stock is trading it doesn't seem to me that the market is worried....so neither am I.

New Message
Please login to post a reply