...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

FWIW even institutions use Technical Analysis.....it might not be the key driver in deciding what companies to invest in, but it is part of the analysis.  

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/062215/debunking-8-myths-about-technical-analysis.asp

With that being said there are two key, and very popular components when looking at the technical picture, and they are support and resistance.  We saw pretty solid support around the $1.30 mark for 6+ months after the B&B financing.  In terms of resistance we had a couple runs, once in October and another in November...but each time the 200 DMA seemed to act as resistance and both times we got up in and around the 200 DMA the PPS came right back down to that $1.30 support level.

I just did a post on SH which included the chart, and expressing the view that we might see that 200 DMA become a support level.  That kind of blows, given that the 200 dma is sitting at $1.67 currently.  But from a purely technical point of view it is a bullish indication when a resistance level turns into one of support.

However a thought occured to me after posting that to SH.  You might recall the video that was done by Investors Hangout, a chart analysis of RVXCF.  If you missed it here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWXdGaGbGMg&feature=youtu.be

That analysis is all about support and resistance.  The guy doing the talking in the video, he had support pegged at $1 USD.  He then mapped out resistance level with his "top line" level of resistance being $1.50.....and today RVXCF closed at $1.49 which is pretty damn close.

Hopefully instead of $1.67 CDN (which is $1.30 USD) we'll find support at or near $1.50 USD (which is $1.92 CDN).

I thought we looked strong before at $1.30 support....whether its $1.67 CDN or $1.92 CDN, either way I think we look even stronger now than we did for the longer term. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply