...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I was thinking about this “relative risk reduction to date” a little more and I wonder if to satisfy this condition that perhaps the information could be theoretical in nature.

We have been told that the company expected a global 8 percent event rate and that this is what has occurred thus far throughout the trial.  The company also expects a higher event rate in placebo and lower in test cohorts respectively. When they receive the monthly global data summary, if they are seeing global improvements in various bio markers they could theorize that because they are seeing improvements in biomarkers and that since event rates are occurring at the rate they predicted that the relative risk reduction is theoretically occurring as they predicted as well.  Just a thought that this might satisfy the RRR condition without RVX being unblinded. 

All that being said it would be far simpler just to directly answer BDAZ and GAC. In this situation as with some in the past where people are receiving exactly the same convoluted answer to a simple question, it makes me wonder if IR doesn’t fully understand what is being asked so asks management for and is given a vague catch all answer. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply