...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: We need news on the status of the Third Eye loan....

CD, you may be right that I don't have a clue. However, the language of the Third Eye loan requirements has been a nightmare from the get go. Recall the original Third Eye Capital loan document posted to SEDAR on May 14, 2018 in section 4.22, it states: 

"4.22 BETonMACE Phase III Trial

Schedule 4.22 hereto sets forth as of the Closing Date, a true and accurate summary of the clinical trial protocol and achievements to-date including (i) target sample size, (ii) current enrolment size, (iii) primary and secondary endpoints, (iv) list of participating sites; (v) average patient profile; (vi) description of drug, dosing, and route of administration; (vii) target duration of study and current status, (viii) target participation duration of patients; (ix) target events and events to-date; (x) target relative risk reduction and relative risk reduction to-date; (xi) events until interim analysis; (xii) assumed dropout rate and rate-to-date"

This concerned many of us. The best they responded was "Resverlogix adheres to a high standard Disclosure Policy. The Company is in compliance with proper disclosure methods.....Mangement will not be commenting further."

The language of the Third Eye loan document is horrendous from many perspectives. Yes, we may be over-reacting and mis-interpreting. But a well written document shouldn't be that ambiguous in my opinion.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply