...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Looking over Amarin does lead to one obvious conclusion...

I will be speaking to the VP or IR tomorrow.....right now the post has over 1,100 page views....I don't know how long people are engaged with it or anything like that.  I suspect maybe 1% will read it all, and maybe 1% of those who do will be motivated to research Resverlogix, and then maybe 1% of those might decide to put some money at risk.  

So that would be 110 readers, 11 people researching and maybe 1 or 2 deciding to invest....

But of course Resverlogix has its own way of doing things....they've signaled to the market that we should be anticipating news regarding one or more financings by March 4th.  We shall see if they meet that expectation or not....if they don't their typical way of doing things would be to simply ignore it I expect.  "Oh well, its not material....who cares if we set an expectation and didn't meet it".  

Personally I don't consider that a professional way to communicate with the market and its one of the things I'll be talking to Paul about.  

Newer investors might not be accustomed to a company that repeatedly lays out expectations and then does nothing and says nothing.  Longer term Resverlogix shareholders of course, we've almsot come to expect it.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply