...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: And so it goes during an uptrend, levels o f resistance become levels of support...

I am still of the belief that we will be trading around  3.50$ before top line announcement. Frankly, the level of uncertainty is high enough to not warrant a major run-up pre annoucement. Profit-taking and short selling should catalyse this move downward, and from what i have seen it has begun starting with todays trading pattern. I view this as a favourable opportunity for those looking to increase or start new positions. 

As for the third eye loan news, am i impressed? No but i am not disappointed either, rather i feel indifferent. Externally it shows that DM and co are confident in their work and would rather see through the end of the trial before paying the remaining debt as they would raise capital in the event of a positive trial outcome. Another positive from the loan extension is that the trial is guaranteed to wrap up with no isssues of solvency. However, it could also show that they are tapped out of funds at the moment and litteraly have all the chips stacked in the bet on mace. The fact that the most recent financing came from hepalink concurs with this hypothesis.

So, although i expect this to occur, i may be proven wrong. In fact, i would love to see this rise to 7.50 like growacet posits. Best of luck to all those who have boarded this vessel since the early days. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply