...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: And so it goes during an uptrend, levels o f resistance become levels of support...

$3.50?  You got to be kidding me!  

I see the path of least resistance is higher.  I seriously doubt there is any difficulty in raising funds now.  Think about it like this...if you are an institutional investor (and most of these types completely missed the RVX story) looking to get in some size...won't you jump at a stock sale at $4?  The rise in the share price itself is creating all manner of financing opportunities.  And now we are only 3.5 months max away from top line!  

And if you are a chart type, then you got to love the unfolding pattern.  We have clearly broken out of the range set up since September 2018.  As mentioned (by growacet?), resistance is now support.  The fact that volumes remain low, mean there are simply no sellers.  MACD is now solidly positive on a daily and weekly basis.  Pull up a weekly chart going back to 2010...what a beauty it is!  In fact, the weekly chart shows a long steady bull run ever since the 2013 collapse.  The only hitch is that the RSI is somewhat elevated above 70, but that is a minor point in such a fundamentally exciting story.

I would suggest that if it actually goes back to $3.50, then you should sell shares, as that would mean the market is starting to have serious doubts about RVX208's efficacy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply