...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Growacet I just saw your reply "Thanks BDZ....fwiw my 30% spitball for the overall trial was based on the Crestor arm showing about a 60% RRR and then the Lipitor's arm showing a negligible RRR so as to be deemed statistically insignificant (for that arm only). If things were to play out in this fashion could a lack of success only in the Lipitor arm torpedo mind blowing success in the Crestor arm?"

I just realized that I misread your original post. You were asking what if Crestor group had ~60% RRR, Lipitor group had ~0% RRR and the overall combined statin group was ~30% RRR. That would be a totally different situation. My understanding is that the primary endpoint is based upon the combined statin group. So as long as that combined statin group 30% RRR is statistically significant, then there should be no issue. I am uncertain as to how the situation would play out if the combined statin group was not statistically significant, but only the Crestor subgroup was significant. We've been talking about this issue a lot on the board lately and there is no clear consensus answer.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply