...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: A new 52 week low, but I don't think anyone cares....

Hmmmm.....for the better part of the last year when the SP was mostly hovering around $3 everyone (myself included) was talking about the next blockbuster drug and participating in contests predicting (for the most part) rosy SPs.  Now that the stock is trading some 0.40-.50 cents less it seems the mood is suddenly more conservative and there is some dumbing down of expectations.

OK, that may well turn out to be the case.  However, if topline is positive and we have robust full data to support it, then I believe the market will ultimately try to find its way to a valuation that supports whatever $$$ sales potential the drug may generate over its patented lifespan. But, the market may not do that ‘accurately’ since the company ownership structure is only 30% retail and the rest basically 70% private.  That’s why some Phizer-like behemoth will make that valuation determination for the market by way of a buyout.  What other option is there?  I really can’t see a predominately aging senior management team, an Asian pharmaceutical outfit most people have never heard of, or the King of the Cayman Islands taking this thing much further if it ends up being a hit, even with a so-called ‘strategic partner’. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.....and I don’t even mean IMO.  It just ain’t gonna happen.

There are any number of ways this whole crazy thing could play out, although I’ll admit that a crappy topline will make the consequences of that occurrence somewhat easier to predict. But outside of that, and no matter how shiny your crystal ball is, as of today and the rest of this week, nobody knows...(IMO)

New Message
Please login to post a reply