...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... no panties in a twist here, sir. End of March is not even on my radar for anything specific. Logic takes "me" to Jan 10 firstly for the first domino (6-12 months operational financing potentially), and a period between 2-6 months from now for regulatory news of some kind, and "possibly" partnering news of some type in order to move the science and studies further along once regulatory needs/goals are understood and positioned.

I have not heard anything regarding "if/when" break-through, bolt-on, or new P3 requests have been filed, so therefore my window of 2-6 months (where are we in this process presently??). I also have to think a clearer understandning of future regulatory targets, obstacles, path, timeline, expense, and likelihood for success would play a big role in valuation for partnering discussions, and therefore ROI discussions on both partner/buyer and seller calculations.

Soooooo .... I'm just trying to chill and think about some other things while all these things simmer.

My "dream" scenario is warrants funding for a year announced Jan 10, regulatory dispositions known in March sometime advancing BP/partnering discussions, and a BP partnering/deal announced in April-June ish. Have no clue if that scenario is is likely, or even a possibility at this point?? ... just my best guess, and wish, based on what little announced/public info that I have to go on plus future strategy needs.

all jmho's (guesses)  

New Message
Please login to post a reply