...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

,,,yes,,,agreed,,,there are numerous ways to struture a deal,,,,,,and of course who we do business with is of crucial importance,,,,,,,,I will surmise it will be an Asian entity,,,,,,,thats my guess.....I am also hoping we change our business model to include a much faster track of these molecules in wait,,there has to be value to push the technology to other partners,,,why the drudgery of same old same old,,year after year with such slow progression around one molecule,,one basket and one egg,,,,I am certainly probably the last poster here that understands what bio buisness should look like,,but it surely looks like the humanitarian side where possible good could come of our science is being hoarded by RVX.....with the vast library we are told we own,,,this century will come and go before any good will come of it...... will this company ever become progressive ,,we seem to have a large majority in our management team/BoD with financial backgounds,,,,yet skinny on the science side. One would think this would not be noteworthy but maybe it actually is!,,,,,jmo  

New Message
Please login to post a reply