...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

From the business side I think the overriding factor for low valuation is bad management. As has been discussed, management has rarely if ever delivered on any corporate objective but now inorder to get a reasonable valuation the investment community needs to believe that management can finally get it right and put Apabetalone on a financially stable path forward. I think investors are saying "show us, we won't take your word for it". I think the the Ori believes in management statement in the last PR was somewhat of a desperate plea to investors in this regard.

Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I think because of the "show me" state of affairs that there will be quite a significant upwards re-rating of the stock if a good deal is finalized, especially if it precludes the necessity for more large dilution (ie big upfront payment).  At a much higher stock price management could with very little dilution then do a small capital raise along with a NASDAQ listing and perhaps then the valuation would start to capture at least some of the value of the BTD. I guess we will see. 

SanFran, as far as the science side of the multiple effects of Apabetalone goes google "Resverlogix AND proteomic analysis". There is quite a bit of scientific literature that addresses your questions in this regard. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply