...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: A Question for all here, the frustrated people, the P.O people, the content people & the koolaid people.....

fussyjr - In the Sept presentation it was strongly suggested a deal would be done by years end. Please take a look at the reality of the world today. When that presentation was made there was an average of about 406 COVID cases a day in Canada. By mid Dec that number was about 6000 a day. Today that number has double from mid Dec. yesterday in the US there were about 306,000 new cases and over 4000 deaths. There are now a number of hospitals using reefer units as temporary morgues. World wide the number of new cases exploded between Sept and mid Nov and since then there have been 2 new strains that seem to spread much more easily. Vaccinations are happening much slower than most countries had planned for aside from Israel because they agreed to pay PFE a 40% premium for their vaccine.

This today is not a Don problem. He does bear a great big portion of our current corporate issues but this is way way beyond anything that DM or anyone else can control at this particular point in time.

Please Google COVID numbers USA, and go to the worldometer.com site to varify my numbers(which I have rounded).

The continual rant about something that is impossible for one man, DM or anyone else to control today is doing nothing more that giving you big headaches. RVX can not force another party to make an offer. They can put up the features and benifits to multiple parties to create the interest. DM has stated that there are multiple parties that they are currently dealing with. Let this play out and give it a little room because of this current world wide situation.

If you were a BP would you be willing to put up a quarter of a billion dollar today with an indefinite time to sit on it ahead of you? I think it was chicagoest that said the other day that the exact group of people that we would need to be recruiting are the people that could have the greatest amount of difficulty with COVID. That could have some serious negative implications to our trial data. If it takes a few months or a year longer than we hope, want, expect, it will be worth waiting just because of the potential negative implications of this darn virus.

Maybe just maybe there will be a chance of having the RVX.WT's extended for all of the reasons I stated above.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply