...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Jan 23, 2021 10:30PM

Jan 24, 2021 08:48AM
Jan 24, 2021 09:12AM

Things I am expecting:

1. Update on the Sheikh closing

2. Update on BoM2 study design

3. Update on Covid

Things I am not expecting:

1. BP partnering deal or updates on that part, except "we have numerous discussions/options"

2. A big PPS bounce

Things I am wondering:

1. How far off is a BP partnering deal, is it truly "close" or maybe even "done" pending lightening up of  Covid BoM2 study enrollment limitations

2. Are we struggling with BP on present and future deal value considerations (just how big is RVX potentially - proof now versus BoM2 speculation versus long term wishful thinking)

3. What is the attitude within the BoD and key financiers (RVX-Insiders/Hepa/Ori/Sheikh/Dart) regarding taking a deal now that is "okay" for a decent ROI, ... versus waiting for "better" later with a little more competition/leverage and alternate pathway, ... versus waiting for a deal down the road that is GREAT pending BoM2 interim analysis

4. Are we actually internally mobilizing and preparing to move BoM2 forward with or without BP in the next few months, and are we capable of riding just with our current financial "posse" till BoM2 interim results ... how deep is the potential money pot being stirred by Insiders/Hepa/Ori/Sheikh/Dart/Others 

Jan 24, 2021 11:06AM
Jan 24, 2021 11:14AM
Jan 24, 2021 01:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply