...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Based on what has transpired so far with the proposed Saudi investment, I believe this is actively in the works and will be finalized and announced soon.  Covid trial is also progressing and data will be forthcoming in coming weeks or next few months.  Just because we all want to know what is happening now doesn't mean that it isn't happening.

When you think about it, much has happened with RVX since the results from BOM were announced. This is an R&D company with a groundbreaking medical technology in its arsenal that is not going away. The fact that BOM failed to achieve statistical significance is based more on not having the right combination of primary endpoints than on the lack of effectiveness of ABL itself.  But, this is the nature of R&D.....you do stuff you think is right and learn from your mistakes.

The only thing that has everyone disappointed, and me included, is the depressed, if not depressing, share price.  My guess is that when you're dealing with an relatively obscure R&D company that has had a couple of failed trials and trades publically on a (relatively speaking) globally obscure exchange that primarily serves a population of only 36 million people then, well, what do you expect?  The silver lining is that they are still afloat, still moving forward and will continue to do so until the world can no longer ignore the benefits this groundbreaking medical technology has to offer.  Until then, we wait, we bitch....because waiting is hard.....and we wait some more.  

In the late 90s Amazon was trading at around $3/share and analysts were complaining that it was all investment and a potential revenue stream was yet to be proven.  I bought into the lack of revenue potential argument so cleverly avoided investing at the time.  Yeah, right.  Since then I've learned that in the investing world patience is indeed a virtue.  True, many on this board have waited a long time but for sure the lion share of that wait is behind you.  For what it's worth, I'm hanging in there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply