...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hey Fouremm, we must have been on the same wavelength, as that is exactly what I was doing on Tuesday morning. I looked at the US and Canadian websites and noticed those 2020 dates as well. No excuse for Don though if he knew back in February that it was all backed up! Why he projected that timeline remains a big mystery, unless he was absolutely clueless  about what it would take to get this Covid trial going. Had that worked out, just going by memory, we'd be close to getting those results by now...or might have already had them!

I found this little line interesting, and wonder if they have to tell people that phone or email the company the status.

Status of the trial should be confirmed with the authorization holder.

Taken from:

The tables below list the COVID-19-related clinical trials which have been authorized by Health Canada through the Food and Drug Regulations or the Interim order No. 2 for clinical trials for medical devices and drugs related to COVID-19.

This listing represents the initial authorization of the trial, but does not necessarily indicate that the trial is currently active. Status of the trial should be confirmed with the authorization holder.

Health Canada continues to discuss potential clinical trials with a number of sponsors. We will update the lists as new trials related to drugs or vaccines for COVID-19 are authorized.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html

As to EVERSANA, I have liked everything I've read about their company. I'd love to hear their honest assessment as to how this company has been run, and to get a real timeline here from them! If the Saudi could get a report, why not longtime shareholders?

New Message
Please login to post a reply