...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Missed CEO replacement opportunity: Dr. David Kideckel

Thanks 10-41 and to the point we would be very lucky to get a CEO of the quality of Jan Skvarka. I agree that Don doesn't seem to realize the value of a BP partner or buyer in terms of advancing RVX programs. Just my opinion but I think if we were partnered with a BP now we would have long ago finished the initial covid trial.  Fwiw, that being said and contrary to some of the other posts, in my opinion I'm not sure that Hepa's strategy is to take over.  I'm sure they have liked getting their RVX equity at a deep discount but to me, taking a quick look at Hepalink, they would be better off having a strategy of selling their RVX shares for a big profit and keeping their Apabetalone licence. What we have been lead to believe is a fair price for RVX would give them cash that is equivalent to a large percentage of their market cap and they could then go about the business of exploiting their license with an experienced, deep pocketed pharma partner.  

From Don's perspective his stake would also be obliterated by a cheap take out and I believe any incentive to "play along" would not be close to what he probably feels his shares should be worth and remember a lot of his total compensation is in RSU's. Also remember we are talking about a guy whose stake in RVX had a paper value in excess of $100 million when the share price spiked way back when (he owned about 14% of the company then but didn't sell any shares). I think he still believes his roughly 7 million shares are going to pay out in a big way. I'm just not sure he knows how the get there. Hopefully we find a way......

New Message
Please login to post a reply