...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Well here we are again powering our way through another month of management executing nothing but failure to launch. I myself have lost track of how many times Don has said words like we should be enrolling patients almost immediately or we should be able to begin dosing next week. Extremely frustrating!!  The market does not have any faith in his words and the financial situation is in the usual state of complete disarray.

BTD for a cardiovascular indication, third party verified potential for covid, positive looking early data for dimentia, apparently now 30 promising preclinical compounds and a market cap of about $125M. That market cap is about equivalent to the value of the company's tax losses and says one thing loud and clear, management is horrific.

I thought Eversana might be able to help management find some kind of clearer path forward and help them get Resverlogix and Apabetalone at least into the mainstream covid conversation, so far that is not evident. So much promise seemingly being squandered, perhaps tragic and truly a shame. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply