...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Gonna be a multi billion dollar company soon imo get on board

Carman2 - After the experience we have had over the last 13 years I've been in this story I would be inclined to believe you however... The increases in market cap that both MRK and PFE received on delivering initial results suggests the market is still looking for more therapeutics to deal with whatever the vaccines leave behind. Given that the two most talked about today have some issues with them like changing DNA and drug to drug interactions there could be a place for a relatively clean therapeutic that works well and is safe. There was scads of information gleaned from BETonMACE that is really relevant to this COVID trial if ABL works the same way on COVID patients as it did on CVD patients. If we do see the number of days of hospitalization cut in half or below that with the use of ABL it changes the ball game immediately and this management knows it.

Having Eversana onboard and in place has already changed our landscape for the better. We have noticed that change by observation since Eversana has come onboard. I believe the current management now fully understands that BP will likely not be contenders to purchase the company and commercialize ABL, they can't afford to. Most all of the BP's have products that serve many ailments and having a drug like ABL would end up costing the BP valuable sales in other lines that they service.

Eversana understands this and doesn't care. They serve many companies with many kinds of products for many ailments. Maybe they have a current customer that has a product that does not compete with the currently known possible effects of ABL that already has a NASDAQ listing that may want to expand their current revenue stream.

When you combine the potential of ABL has with some alternative thinking it opens a whole bunch of additional doors. There is a whole lot of maybes in there so DYODD to see if any of my bs makes any sense to you. 

IMO changes are on the horizon in the not to distant future. Try not to be to jaded from the experience you have had so far and develope a plan for yourself that allows you some dignity on your way out the door.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply