...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Koo ...

"As you say if Resverlogix is so valuable why are no takers, assuming DM has even tried to negotiate a sale?  And I can't see insiders throwing in the towel."

I can't see insiders throwing in the towel either, but that seems like what is going on. Time is money, people with money know this, and they are apparently standing by while Rome gradually "cash burns" to the ground. Hepa has committed to 50% of BoM2, a nice commitment, but RVX can't use this to their benefit for generating the rest, either externally or internally? Leverage with China? Especially after a narrow BoM miss, and a BTD, and safety, and a plathora of additional "ad hoc" data that suggests further refinement toward alarmingly exciting findings pointing to refined endpoints and market potential?

Time goes on, no movement, just silence, while sunk "insider" capital sits and loses time value and patent years detriorate (each one of these patent years has immense potential financial value as well).

Nobody seems to care, and no urgency ... for getting this drug to market which appears to be highly valuable both therapeutically and financially.

I can only "hope" the prolonged silence and nothingness is the shroud of due diligence. For me hope actually is a strategy, my only strategy, as we sit at 10 cents with nothing going on that provides any other type of optimism .... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply