...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

narmac, management has been chasing its tail since we learned in 2019 that BOM did not meet its endpoint. Up until then, we were all flying high. Even having bets where the share price will end up once we get the results on BOM. We all felt that it was a sure thing. I was even crazy enough to buy into the RVX.WT.A warrant at $4+. But it is what it is. Many just simply fell in love with RVX no matter what.

Luck ran out for Don M the man we all believed will take us across the finish line. However, I simply cannot believe that the share price for RVX is being depressed intentionally by anyone. There were plenty of opportunities (and maybe not) for management to dump RVX in its high days. Perhaps they did try but had no takers. And we keep asking ourselves why not. We may never know why not. Is it because the epigenetics market is in its infancy stage?

I read an article the other day where it states that the Epigenetics market worldwide in 2022 was estimated at US$ 9 billion +. Perhaps that is one reason that BP has shown no interest in RVX, don't know that for sure but it could very well be. How much can a BP charge for a small molecule (apabetalone) to make it worthwhile?   

With regards to an insider who may take RVX private, I highly doubt that very much. The other insiders will not allow that. 

In my view, all we can hope for is for another major investor (not BP) with deep pockets believing in RVX to come on board to continue where we left off with BOM2. That comes with plenty of stock dilution but at this point, we can't be choosy. Selling out now won't get us much. And any potential sale of the business will be hindered by the major insiders in more ways than one for different reasons. 

Koo (IMO)

New Message
Please login to post a reply